Lisa has been invited to speak at a wide range of conferences. She specializes in genealogy and Eastern European research. You can browse through a list of lecture topicswhich Lisa has spoken on, or you can request a special one for your event.
100 Years of Gratitude: A Granddaughter’s
- Audio in MP3 format (45MB)
- Powerpoint in PDF format – Part I (29 MB)
- Powerpoint in PDF format – Part II (38 MB)
Looking for a great genealogy program for your group or society but have limited funds? Then you may want to consider the “Lisa’s Lectures via Skype” option. You can book Lisa to present any of her talks remotely, via Skype. This is an affordable alternative, especially for one-talk engagements.
Please note that there are several technical requirements for this option including:
- High-speed Internet access
- The latest version of Skype
- A projector and audio capabilities